Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jimmuel Pacquiao's 7th Birthday


I hosted the 7th birthday party of Jimmuel Pacquiao today at Vivere Hotel in Alabang. Jimmuel is the eldest son of People's Pound for Pound Champion Manny Pacquiao who is now in the U.S. training for his fight against Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico.

The party was quite intimate, just some relatives and close friends of the family but a whole lot of Jimmuel's classmates and schoolmates from Brent.

I also performed my VENTRILLSUION ACT featuring some of my illusions and some of my puppets...Gonzo, Cooku, Nicolo and the Big Baby :)




















Pictures above feature Mrs Jinky Pacquiao, her twin sister and some of her very close friends including Dance legend Ms Gelene Eugenio...with ME of course :)

No comments:

Thanks for the visit...

Thanks for the visit...
www.wanlu.net