Thursday, October 23, 2008

Private Training: MuayThai




Okay I confess...I usually glue myslef in front of either the computer or the DVD player. I have gym affiliations but I find it so difficult to get out of the house and go to the gym...to call me a couch potato is an understatement.

But I needed to burn some calories and the best way I know is MUAYTHAI...so I called my MuayThai instructor from the MuayThai Assn of the Philippines (MAP) and we started doing home training last Tuesday with some very light training. Today we stepped up a notch and I just love it...

So for those of you who want to have MuayThai training in the comfort and privacy of your own home...let me know so I can ask someone from the National MuayThai Training Center in ULTRA to help you.

Your place does not have to be big...check out my photos. We just moved some of the furnitures and bwalah...our own MuayThai training gym... :)

No comments:

Thanks for the visit...

Thanks for the visit...
www.wanlu.net