Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Axtell Puppets


Aside from my hard figures from Kem Poyner and Dan Payes ...I also love performing with my soft puppets from Axtell Expressions, makers of the finest latex puppets in the world. Some of them I had to sell or trade...but I kept most of them. The Orangutan, Cockatoo, Turtle, Seal, Rooster, Cry Baby, Big Baby....



































































































Visit Axtell Expressions at www.axtell.com

2 comments:

Steve Axtell said...

Wanlu, you look great with these puppets! I love putting your videos on our website. Nice job.

Ax
Steve Axtell
www.axtell.com

WANLU said...

Wow!!! Thanks Steve...your puppets are so adorable and I love performing with them. My next project is either a Big Baby or a Seal :)

Thanks and more power to Axtell Expressions! :)

Thanks for the visit...

Thanks for the visit...
www.wanlu.net