Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wireless I-Pod



My Shure headworn mic broke after several years of use...and it was well-worth it.


Only the mic itself broke...it's a shure dynamic headworn mic which I love to use and the sound quality is very nice...I did not realize til yesterday that a CONDENSER mic is better,


Yesterday, I bought a new mic...a Shure WH30 Condenser Headworn Mic and the reviews say that this is better than my old dynamic mic because this new one is a condenser mic.


FYI, the new mics now are Mini XLR conectors so I had to buy a new set...not just a new mic because my old set has PL plug connectors. Mic set meaning TRANSMITTER (Body pack) AND RECEIVER included aside from the mic itself... ... and because the connector on my old mic set is PL, I tought of using it for my I-Pod making it wireless.


This can be placed on the magic table during a magic show... ...or control intro music, songs... etc during a solo vent act .



No comments:

Thanks for the visit...

Thanks for the visit...
www.wanlu.net