Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ms Ai Ai's Concert

"The Greatest Performance of my Life" Concert featuring Ms Ai Ai Delas Alas

Held last Friday Nov 16, 2007 at the Araneta Coliseum.


Wow!!! punong puno ang Araneta Coliseum...and Ms Ai Ai was very funny!!!

The show was directed by Direk Roel Santiago...produced by 101.1 Crossover :)


I had the privilege of being a part of the show...extra kami ni Don Dom, my grumpy figure :) The show also featured Ms Ai Ai being cut in half using my Modern Art Illusion :)


Paano ako na extra? well... it all started when Direk Roel Santiago saw me in a party (Party Time) performing my Ventrilusion Act...a mix of ventriloquism and illusions. Naisip ni Direk to use my puppet and the Modern Art and yun na :)

Okay...that's it pansit :)


Photos: During rehearsals and during the actual show :) Im so sorry, medyo malabo the photos :)

































No comments:

Thanks for the visit...

Thanks for the visit...
www.wanlu.net